Thursday, January 31

Tag I'm It Again.

Here’s how it works: Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. Must be places or names…Nothing made up. Can’t use your own name for boy/girl’s name question. If you can’t answer, skip to next one.

1. Famous Singer: Ani Difranco - she's great. She has a song called "Fuck you" that is totally kick ass. Also, "I am not a pretty girl".

2. Four Letter Word: Anus. ha ha ha.

3. Street: Arlington - where I lived with THE worst boyfriend in history.

4. Colour: Amber - love a pair of earrings i bought is spain that have amber in them

5. Gifts/Present: A car.

6. Vehicle: Aston Martin - i would drive this...if i had to.




7. Things in Souvenir Shop: Aroma Candles. I have too many of these because I've been to too many candle parties.


8. Boy Name: Alex. My assistant's son's name is Alex. He's really cute. I don't think he likes me very much. Last time i was there, i came in and said "Hey Alex how's it going?" he said "Not you again" then ran into his bedroom.




9. Girl Name: Anna. I like this name. it's ok. i've always wanted to be named charly. like the guy name but spelt different.

10. Movie title: Addicted to love. This is the best movie. meg ryan is one of my favorite actors. you need to see this movie. here's my favorite quote:

Maggie: When I was a kid, my father had this dog that started to get all weak and sickly. He takes it to the vet, he examines it and says a maggot must have laid eggs in the dog's butt. The baby maggots have crawled up, now they've started to grow, and eventually they're gonna eat the dog alive from the inside. He says it should be put to sleep, because it's an old dog anyway. But father won't do it. He takes the dog home, he puts it on the bed, he reaches up into the dog, picking out the maggots with his finger, one by one. It takes him all night, but he gets every last one. That dog outlived my father. That's love, Sam.

11. Drink: alcohol...all of them.

12. OCCUPATION: Air traffic controller. I know one. He's drunk a lot. Before i left for switzerland i called him to see if he was working. he said yes. i asked him not to drink the night before. lol. he said he works better hung over. i think he was joking. but how am i to know. i didn't die. that's all that matters.

13. Celebrity: matt damon.


14. Magazine: American Cheerleader.

15. City: Alicante in spain.


16. Sports: air hockey. i think its a sport.


17. Fruit: apple. i don't really like apples unless they are in apple crisp.

18. Reason for Being Late to work: ate too many jalapeno's last night, couldn't get off the crapper.

19. Something that you throw away: anything i want to.

20. Something you shout: argh! thank god it's done!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm.... matt damon? that doesn't start with a... what the heck?

Christine said...

I have not seen that movie. I am sure I would have remembered that scene and probably had nightmares from that. You are making up the Charly thing aren't you?

Unknown said...

Haha. I was thinking the same thing as Trav. Matt Damon?!

Margaret said...

I saw the "Matt Damon" and can just see Ang sitting there with a silly smile thinking, "This outta get some answeres". Way to go, Ang.

Toad said...

there is only one answer for that question. sorry. matt damon. there are two "a's" in his name. thats good enough.

Toad said...

mom: no i'm not making it up

Becky said...

LOL @ Matt Damon. Seriously. LOL.

Oh man.

Also, Mom: You always say you haven't seen movies and then we start watching them and you say, "Oh I've seen this!"

Becky said...

And, I wish you'd post every day like Melissa does. It would ROCK. MY. WORLD.

Anonymous said...

Good call on Addicted To Love,I adore Meg Ryan as Maggie!