Wednesday, March 28

Love Notes




Notes from my landlady:

Found on my downy that was on the floor by the washing machine:

"Please don't leave your downy on the floor and put it on the shelf where it's supposed to go."

Found on plastic bag of cans waiting to be filled to be taken to garage:

"Please don't leave your recyclables in the laundry room and take them out to the garage."

Found on two empty containers of Sunlight laundry detergent:

"Please don't leave your garbage in the laundry room."



Love note's I'm day dreaming about leaving around:

Placed on garage door:

"I would put my recyclables in the garage but I have no idea where to put them because your garage is a mess and I'm sure where I placed them would be wrong and you would leave a note on them telling me to move them somewhere else"

Reference Garage Here

Placed on Sunlight laundry detergent:

"Please tell your sister not to leave her garbage in the laundry room. I use Purex."

STAPLED to her dogs nose:

"Please stop your dog from jumping on me every time it sees me. Please stop it from barking. Please stop it from shedding."

Left on back door:

"Thanks for shovelling the walk all winter. I really appreciated it. Right."

Left on mailbox:

"Please leave my mail and anything else that doesn't belong to you in the mailbox. Don't bring it into your house and don't pretend you didn't get something because you wanted to steal it. And please don't be a bitch when I confront you about taking something that belongs to me."

Left on garage door:

"Please clean up your garage so I can walk to my car without tripping when it's dark."

also.....
"Please replace the light bulb so I can see where I'm walking."

Left on door:

"Please let me know when you intend on putting the bathroom back together from the reno you did in Novemeber because when you said the middle of the week I guess I should have asked which week. My mistake."

Left on door:

"Please put the screens back in the windows like you said you would do last week."

Left in mailbox:

"Please accept this as notice of my intention to move out because you're insane."

8 comments:

footsack said...

whoa...sorry Ang. Sounds nasty but if you put up that last note you have there, then you at least don't have to worry about all the other notes. That really sucks.

Krystal said...

She sounds like a real BITCH!!! I would move and not give notice. lol

Margaret said...

So, why don't you leave all those notes? I would. There have to be better places to rent in all of Saskatoon. Do you have any idea how therapeutic it would be for you to leave notes for her? I would find a new place to live and then leave notes for her all over the place. Come on, Ang. Everything I know about you tells me that you wanna.

Sue said...

She sounds like the kind of person to who all those notes but the last one would mean anything. I would just leave the last one and find somewhere new. Good luck, Ang!

Unknown said...

Do it. Seriously. That lady sounds like a jerk, and I think that she would deserve it. I would especially do the Sunlight and recyclables ones. If she doesn't want to talk to you, why should you talk to her? Honestly. That's like some idiot in my apartment building who shoved an anonymous note under my door accusing me of abusing my cat and threatening to call the SPCA because she would cry when I left for work. Oh, sorry, I guess it is really mean to go to work so I can pay for a place for her and myself to eat and sleep. Maybe it would be much better if I didn't work, but then couldn't afford her and tossed her out on the street. MUCH better. I never found out who it was, but I really should have left that note on the bulletin board correcting them. I regret it. You shouldn't have such regrets.

Anonymous said...

hmmm do you have an option to move? Sounds like this is going to get worse.. not better.

Carol said...

Wow. A note-leaving landlady!! I say you try to scare up Monica Lewinski's old dress, and leave that in the laundry room. See what kind of note she leaves then.

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, Ang. Almost poetic. It brought a tear to my eye. I almost love this post as much as "Pick me, Choose me, Love me" (Mar 9). Absolute poetry.