Sunday, March 18

So, I haven't blogged in a while. I have no reason except I didn't feel like it. Which in my opinion is better than any story I could make up. I don't want to do an update of what I've been doing because honestly who cares? Not me! More importantly...



Tegan and Sarah are so wicked that they make me want to be a lesbian. I love their music. Today on my run I listened to them over and over. I'm addicted to Sweet November. If I were a lesbian I would want to be just like them. We could hang out and do cool things together and wear thick glasses. Then I look at this and I change my mind right smartly.





Ah, one more. Why not?



Curling on TV is so boring it makes me want to slit my wrists. None of them are hot. They all talk in monotone. I don't understand how anyone can watch it.



So instead, I put on this and everything is ok again. I'm no longer suicidal. I just sit back and enjoy. Men's beach volleyball is where its at. One might say, it's the cat's meow. Purrrrrrrrrr.




I have nothing to say.

Here's a list of things that I've been meaning to blog about...
- the hockey tournament (I've got video footage)
- my train trip
- everything I want to be when I'm old
- the red hat society.

Look forward to it. Maybe next year.

13 comments:

Becky said...

Curling sucks. The only thing worse than watching curling would be watching some old man getting a pedicure.

Rach said...

I love running to Tegan and Sara; So Jealous is a great running soundtrack. I can't wait until their new album comes out in July. They will probably tour with it and they've come to S'toon the last two times so I am sure they will come again.

Smarmy Boss said...

See I wasn't lying about the red hat society.

http://www.redhatsociety.com/

Apparently, they wear purple. The colour of sexual frustration.

Then again the red hats cancel that out.

footsack said...

I agree with you that curling is BORING and that mens beach volleyball is very entertaining...the rest...ah NO! :)

Trav said...

i was your 5000th visitor... do i get a prize?

Margaret said...

Ang, you continue to surprise me. If I knew my parents read my blog, I would NEVER EVER write the things you do. I admire you, though. You have courage. Or is it a death wish...?

Carol said...

I have seen the "Red Hat Society" gals, and always thought to myself...."Gee they are snappy dressers!" LMAO

There is actually a lady who cycles around Parksville, on one of those 3 wheeled bicycles, and for the most part she is wearing the same colors.

I agree curling is not really a spectator sport...kinda like watching paint dry.

Smarmy Boss said...

Curling is not a sport period.

Its over-sized shuffle board.

D said...

What is worse about curling,
is what whores those men are.
Call me.
I have stories.

Becky said...

Aunty Margaret, you should hear what her and Dad talked about over lunch today. Maybe then you wouldn't be so surprised that she posts about something as tame as lesbians and hot men.

Melanie said...

mmm...definately not a lesbian...and forgetting I'm married. gotta go make dinner now.
GREAT blog.

Melanie said...

LOVE the poll by the way. REALLY LOVE the chart. LMAO.

Unknown said...

I also love Tegan and Sara like mad. I want to hang out with them, they seem like so much fun. I have all of their albums so far. And have probably downloaded every song that isn't. New album in July? I can't wait. I'll probably get it the same day, just like I did with So Jealous. I've been trying to play and sing My Number on guitar lately. I suck, so I'm gonna try it on piano. We'll see how it turns out.

Here's a sweet quote I found of my friend's MySpace by Tegan and Sara:

"And what is more important then love in this world? Love is what you give, that makes who you are. Love is a gift. And that's all were writing about and how you get it shoved down your throat and then it cracks you heart open and then you just diarrhea it out."