Wednesday, December 6

Still Sick

Well, today I'm at home. Out of breath from making some hash browns. I got up enough energy to have a bath and that's about it. I can't believe I'm not better yet. Kad did my papers for me and I'm not going to Alberto's tonight. I really want to be better by the weekend. For some reason everything tastes like a mixture of barf and rotten food and on Friday is Kad's Christmas supper at John's and I really don't want my steak dinner to taste like rotten food. That is all I have to say. I'm going to go lay down now and watch my movies.

On another note, the nose spray works wonders except I'm afraid of becoming hooked on it.

7 comments:

Smarmy Boss said...

Addicted to nasal spray? That would be one of the all time lame addictions.

Smarmy Boss said...

That was nice of Kad to do your papers for you. I would have done your papers. Of course, by doing them. I mean I would have walked about two blocks from your place and threw them in the bushes, or maybe the river. Depends on my mood.

Toad said...

That is exactly why I didn't ask you.

Don't talk about my nasal spray like that. It is a fine addiction and we are going to be very happy together....breathing all clear. And where will you be huh? No where.

Margaret said...

I really feel for you, Ang. I am going to school (work) today for the first time this week, but if I had to be on my feet all day I would still stay at home. I hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Nasal spray, eh? I'll have to remember that next time I'm sick. Maybe when I'm sick and my nasal passages are overly congested, I'll get over being disturbed by the shot of shooting high velocity liquid up my nose.

Anonymous said...

Yipes. Good luck with being better by the weekend. I'm feeling a cold coming on and am soaking my poor ears in peroxide (this actually works wonders if you can catch it early enough).
Steak for Christmas? That sounds like a tradition I could get into.

Carol said...

Sorry you are still feeling like crap. Hope you are better by the weekend to enjoy the Christmas party. It would be a shame to miss a good steak dinner.