Thursday, December 7

Sometimes...

In my car I pretend I'm famous and singing at a concert and everyone thinks I'm great.

I say I have plans when people ask me to do things so I don't have to go out because I can't afford it.

I daydream about going and buying a cheep set of dishes and breaking them all one by one. I think it would be fun.

When I eat in front of people I want to put more salt and butter on my food but I don't because I think people will think I'm gross.

My eyes blur out until everything goes black for a few seconds and then it comes back and I've never asked the doctor why because it has been going on so long that I assume everyone's do it. My ears fade out to nothing too but not as often.

I wish I remember more from being a kid because my sister remembers so much and all I have is a few stories and that's it.

I think about Christmas and I don't like it because I don't have my own family while everyone spends the day with theirs and I sit around alone.

I feel like I work with Grade Nines. Actually, all the time. Especially today.

I get this nervous feeling out of the blue in the middle of the night and I don't know why.

I think I'm going to die early and it doesn't bother me.

I'm temped to tell someone a secret I have and is STILL on going since high school but I chicken out every time. Even to my sister. I wrote it down on here and deleted it and wrote this instead and probably this will be the closest I'll ever come to saying it besides to the online club I joined so I could talk to people about it who understand.

When I think back about how badly I chewed my finger nails it makes me gag. Literally.

I make my cat do sit ups because I think she needs to loose weight and this will help.

This whole post started because I heard the song "Sometimes" by Britney Spears and it got stuck in my head. I was gonna write a bunch of funny stuff but I think being sick and grumpy and high on cold medication made it far more depressing than it should have been.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much better than Britney's version, even if it isn't so happy and pop-y.
I really hope you feel better. As for secrets, I usually tell. I hate secrets, and I'm terrible with them, or maybe I hate them because I'm terrible with them.

Becky said...

I just wanna know one thing...

How do you make Libby do situps? Cause it's not like you can just give her a work out plan for her to follow...

Toad said...

Well, I sit on the floor and put her on her back inbetween my legs. When she tries to get away she has to do a sit up. Then I push her back down and the process continues till she starts to bite me.

Becky said...

You. Are. So. Weird.

Rach said...

Best way to tell a secret ever:

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I know how you feel about the eating in front of people thing. At my Christmas party for work, I wanted to smother everything in gravy, but I didn't, because I was embarrassed to.

And that thing with your eyes... you may want to get checked out. I have this thing where sometiimes one of my eyes will fog over, and at first, I think it's a smudge on my glasses, but I take them off, and it's not. It's actually my eyes. It usually goes away after a bit, but it sure is annoying.

The cat situps thing is hilarious. Maybe you should make exercise video tapes for cats. Oh wait, DVD's now, video tapes is so old school.

Anonymous said...

sometimes...
if I'm bored..
I do things incognito.