Wednesday, August 30

Lunch of champions

Ichiban, chili and cheese fries from Wendys and a nectarine.

I have nothing to write about but I was so disappointed that no one posted and lunch time is usually when I check blogs I decided to post myself.

Only 11 more days till I run. I switched from the full marathon to the half....Only 21k because I thought it would be more fun and my shoes suck but I can't buy new ones right now. I've almost raised 1000 dollars for Child Find. Mel I haven't brought in your cheque yet by the way. I think I will be making a deposit after the race so I can try and reach the 1000 point cause it sounds way better than 760. I still have a few people to collect from and the rest I think I will just try going door to door.

My wrist has been killing me again. I've woken up in the middle of the night a few times and been in extreme pain because of it. The other night I realized that I have been bending the crap out of it in my sleep. Yes, self injury while sleeping. I have no idea what that means. I woke up and I was laying on it completely bent in half. I've noticed I've been doing it a lot. Not sure why but it really hurts and I can hardly open doors or wash my hair it hurts that bad.

This weekend I'm going to Dorkton again. Becky is having a garage sale and she told me she will bring her paddling pool to the front yard so I can sit out there with her. Sounds like fun. I'm bringing some of my own crap to sell and try and make some gas money back.

That's about it. Not very exciting but I tried.

I'm listening to Tiffany sing James Blunt....Its uncanny how close to a chicken she sounds.

I just spent the morning cleaning my area, keyboard, phone all my drawers and I just spilt frickin ginerale on my frickin keyboard. Why do I even bother?

14 comments:

footsack said...

I checked to Ang..nothing new. Not even me. Glad you posted something though :0 Maybe you should wear a wrist brace when you sleep. That might stop you from bending it.
Anyway, I hope you have fun in Yorkton and make lost of money.

footsack said...

I checked too Ang..nothing new. Not even me. Glad you posted something though :) Maybe you should wear a wrist brace when you sleep. That might stop you from bending it.
Anyway, I hope you have fun in Yorkton and make lots of money.

footsack said...

Oh crap. How did that happen?

Toad said...

HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

A CHICKEN? A FUCKING CHICKEN? Thats the thanks I get for entertaining you all day with my BEAUTIFUL voice? Yeah I don't think I will be bubbly for you anymore, I sound like a CHICKEN!!!!

Toad said...

TIFFANY YOU SKANK, DON'T DROP F-BOMBS ON MY BLOG! I LET YOU GET AWAY WITH COCKSUCKER BECAUSE ITS THE NUMBER ONE MOST USED WORD IN YOUR VOCAB. HOW ABOUT WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO DROP AND F-BOMB IT IS REPLACED WITH CRACKER? SO NOW IT SAYS "A CRACKIN CHICKEN!" OR HOW ABOUT MAC (SHORT FOR MAC AND CHEESE CAUSE I KNOW ITS YOUR NUMBER ONE FOOD...WHY NOT REPLACE IT WITH YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?)

YEAH THAT SOUNDS GOOD

"A MACIN' CHICKEN!"

Anonymous said...

Ya sorry 'bout that, but you said I sounded like a chicken, it kinda hurt! I think I have a very beautiful voice, but if you don't appreciate it, then I just won't sing for you anymore! And yes it will bug you cause one day I will be a famous singer performing all around the world, and you will be thinking"gee, I heard that voice for free before..." and I will still charge you the $200 that everyone else will be paying to see me. and you will pay cause I am that good!

Toad said...

i'm sorry i hurt you. wanna make out? errrrrr i mean make up.

Anonymous said...

Do you even have to ask???

Toad said...

sweet, i'll meet you in the board room.

Trav said...

ang... you're my hero... i laughed my ass off... well... almost... well... you know what i mean... i almost laughed my ass off... i mean... i laughed so much my ass almost fell off... yeah... that works... i laughed so much my ass almost fell off... i think it's only attached by the poop chute... i'm going to the doctor to get it checked out now... thanks, eh

Carol said...

About the wrist issue.
I was having an issue with my elbow. I finally backed down and went to the Doctor about it. ( I hate seeing a Doctor, unless I absolutely have to.)

His advice: Do you have a child in hockey? If so, then you should take his elbow pad, and wear it backwards to bed, so in my sleep I don't bend my elbow.

Wow!!! And he spent how many years in medical school? Dumbass doctor!!

Melanie said...

I love the new layout - best of all.

Unknown said...

*gasp* The f-bomb! My eyes are melting.