Thursday, July 27

My Dream

Last night I had the coolest dream. First I fell asleep on the couch watching TV which is one of my most comforting things. And then I dreamt about running a marathon. I was in a huge staduim that required you to run lots of laps. There were hundreds of people running so the whole time was spent trying to dodge people but I was like a super hero runner. Then when the half marathon ended everyone thought the race was over in the croud and they started pouring down from the stands but I was still trying to run the full marathon. Then I realised that me and only 2 other girls were racing the full and I wasn't far behind them! And these girls were like amazing...there's one girl that I see at the river running and she looks super cool and she's just ripped and fast and she was in first place and second was a girl I had never seen before. So for a while we were running through the crowds of people in the stands until they realised that there were 3 people still racing and they all went back to their seats and started cheering and my parents were there. It was so cool cause I kept telling myself that I could win and get the prize money. I kept looking down at my legs and they were going so fast and I wasn't getting tired. Seriously it was so cool. Doesn't sound cool but it was totally. Anyways I woke up before I finnished so I don't know if I won but I didn't care.

Most of my thoughts before bed are of running. I think the crowds of people was a result of a trip to walmart to buy a shower curtain. I didn't find a frog one which is what I really want. Oh well. If anyone ever sees frog stuff for bathrooms please let me know because that's what I like.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Have you checked e-bay? I found tonnes of new stuff on there (cause using a "used" shower curtain is disgusting). I can send you some links if you like

Anonymous said...

yeah i know all about ebay. try and stay away from it. thanks.

footsack said...

I know Walmart used to have alot of that stuff but I think they may have done away with all that frog stuff. I know Carlie had a lot of it that we just got rid of. (Reagan wasn't crazy about the frogs) If I see any, I will be sure to let you know.

John said...

I'll be there at the finish line to cheer my hero home to victory. I never actually dream of running, so I hope in your dream I was only there to cheer you on.

Unknown said...

Sweet dream. I dreamt I found a baby platypus in a puddle. And I'll tell you if I see any sweet frog stuff somewhere.