Monday, December 18

Too Little Too Late

When I am asked what I want for Christmas I can never think of things until this morning. While walking on my route I thought of some fantastic things I should have said.

1. I would love to have my two marathon pictures printed out and framed.

2. I would like someone to arrange a meeting with John Gormley for the sole purpose to punch him in the face. I can't stand that guy.

3. A gift cert at walmart so I can print some pictures from my trip. I know if I just got money I would spend it on bills and crap...so it would need to be a store credit.

4. A food processor so I can make so many hashbrown's and potatoe pancakes I will turn into a potatoe.

Yes, these are some good ideas.

My spell check is still telling me I'm and amazing speller. We all know this is not true. I don't want to hear about it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm and amazing speller"
need I say more?
You make me laugh.

Guess who?!

Anonymous said...

Now that everyone who is buying me gifts is done shopping for me, I've also found a bunch of things I'd really really like. A food processor is one.
I'm going to leave before I comment on spelling

Becky said...

Sammy says he is on that Christmas list. He figures he should enough allowance saved up by Christmas 2013. How does that work for you?

Christine said...

You are an amazing speller. What was wrong with that? Is amazing spelt wrong? How do you spell it?
How do you spell spelt?

Anonymous said...

A spell check wouldn't pick up on "I'm and amazing speller" anyways...

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm the same way. I always think of something REALLY awesome after I've already made my list and everyone's already bought all my presents. That's why I don't like pressure when making my list. I always forget the REALLY good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Potato has no "e"

Sorry couldn'd help myself.

Syd

Becky said...

She's just old fashioned.

Carol said...

I always think of stuff after I have been asked what I want too. Bummer.