Monday, August 28

UFC

Chuck Liddell came out with fists of furry and destroyed Babalu. Ah, Chuck. Will anyone be able to come close to him. If Joanne wasn't engaged to him I think I would try. But, alas you never steal your friends lovers.



This guy was huge. Not only was he huge but he was ripped. Usually I don't enjoy the heavyweight because they are a little slow. But this one was pretty good. The guy didn't even break a sweat. And what a lucky guy to have the last name Kongo. Seriously.



And of course Griffin and Bodnar duked it out again. Not as big as the first fight. I really don't' care which one wins because I love them both.





And the biggest most exciting announcement in UFC history. AKA the biggest embarrassment in UFC history.....



Ok guys, let it go. Poor Shamrock. I understand to a degree but now it's just getting dumb.

I'm looking forward to:
- watching Liddell kick the crap out of Ortiz again and watch him whimper like a little baby girl while he gets pounded. It will be awesome, he'll go in and fight Shamrock and probably win again (unless the old guy gets some lucky shot in) and he'll think he's the cats meow with his P/S girlfriend and then get destroyed by the Iceman! I still like Oritz but I think he's kind of becoming an idiot lately and turning things into too much of a day time soap show. And no one can put him in his place like Liddell could.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha. Liddell annihilated that poor guy. Came running at him like a mad man swinging his fists indiscriminately, and you could see on Chuck's face, he thought, "What the heck is this guy doing?" Then he just took him out. And then after being knocked out he was so out of it he tried to take out the ref. Awesome.

I was quite impressed with the heavyweights as well. That Kongo guy was a freakin' monster!!

The Griffen and Bonnar fight was awesome. Not as bloody, but their fighting was a lot more calculated and thought out. I also like both of them. Awesome. "I had an inflamed vagina." I just about died laughing.